This is quite possibly the best competition we’ve ever run here. I’ve reviewed his two layer box of chocolates and found them utterly delightful! Now you can get yourself a FOUR layer box which could cost anything from €80 to €140 and what’s more, you have five chances to win.
Pierre creates the best chocolates in Belgium and uses only the finest ingredients – if you’re interested to find out how his chocolates are made then check the tour of his factory. If you’re more interested in how you can win one of five of his largest boxes then we have two simple questions.
I think these immense chocolate selection boxes would be great for Mother’s Day and I’ve put the competition end date as 28th March 2011 to help people order and get their chocolates in time. When I got mine they came with cooling packs surrounding them, so don’t be worried about the condition of them if it gets a bit warm, the guys there take a great deal of care to get your chocolates to you in the best condition.
If you wanted a bonus entry, I’ll reserve one of the winners to be anyone that has tweeted that they’ve entered the competition, you can do that here. Just make sure you follow us and Pierre Marcolini to allow us to track your entry.
This competition is now closed, the winners have been notified. I hope it was you!
- Only one entry per household.
- The competition closes on 28th March 2011 at 12 noon.
- Only open to those 18 or over on 9th March 2011.
- I’ll choose 4 lucky winner at random from the right answers by first using a random number generator and one from Twitter for people that have retweeted and follow both the Chocolate Reviews and Pierre Marcolini twitter accounts at the time the competition closes.
- Only available to UK mainland addresses.
- No cash alternative available.
- Your details won’t be passed onto anyone else, unless you’re the winner and then I’ll send it to the Pierre Marcolini representatives.
- The lucky competition winners will be sent a one-time only voucher code for them to order their chocolates so they can specify the selections they’d like and the personalisation you’d want.
- I reserve the right to remove entries that I believe aren’t human created or are an attempt to gain an unfair advantage such as using different email addresses but are all operated by the same person. I know this sounds harsh but some people are keen enough to created automated entries.
- I may have to change the rules as I can be forgetful. But I’ll post any changes here.
And some photos of what his chocolates look like – you’ll get to choose truffles and other great chocolates that weren’t available when I ordered, you’re luckier than I was!