Over 1,000 entries. Random number chosen 168.
If you wanted to win some Personalised M&Ms similar to the ones that my wife went crazy for recently then all you’ve got to do is answer two very simple questions and I’ll choose one of the lucky winners at random on February 7th and you’ll be given a voucher code that entitles you to a free personalised gift box of personalised M&Ms in whichever colours you choose and with whatever message you think your loved-one would go weak at the knees for. It’s that simple!
Simply fill in the entry form below and if you’re on Twitter then you can have a bonus entry if you tweet that you entered! Just click here.
I’d say these little beauties offer something different to your usual box of Valentine’s chocolates and would be perfect for your loved-one to wake up to on the Monday morning that is Valentine’s Day and then munch on during the day at work whilst thinking about a romantic evening ahead. It’s your choice, though, if you told him or her that you got them for free! And if you’re not sure what they look like, I’ve added some photos of my wife’s gift box.
Oh. You can find the answers their website.
p.s. you can like us on Facebook to make sure you don’t miss any other give-aways!
Competition rules – there always has to be a touch of small print.
- Only one entry per household.
- The competition closes on 7th February 2011 at 12 noon.
- Only open to those 18 or over on 28h December 2010.
- I’ll choose 1 lucky winner at random from the right answers by first using a random number generator to choose either 1 for email or 2 for Twitter and then using the same generator to choose a number from the total number of correct answers
- Only available to UK
- No cash alternative available.
- Your details won’t be passed onto anyone else, unless you’re the winner and then I’ll send it to Mars Inc.’s representatives.
- I may have to change the rules as I can be forgetful. But I’ll post any changes here.