This time last year Galaxy Counters were relaunched and I was lucky enough to get a few pre-launch packs to review. But now they’re about to launch something new: Galaxy Bites. If you don’t know what makes these Bites different, its that they’re filled with delicious soft caramel chocolate.
The fantastic people at Galaxy thought it’d be nice to say thanks for the warm words by giving away three packs of Galaxy Bites to five lucky winners every day this week – even before they’re available in the shops!
I know all of you chocoholics and competition lovers appreciate nice, easy competitions, so it couldn’t really get more simple than this. Because Galaxy Bites are about whiling away a few moments, forgetting about the world, all you’ve got to do is tweet what your favourite indulgent moment has been including the hashtag #galaxybites. It really is that simple.
If I was allowed to enter the competition, my entry would look like this:
Did I say that these new Galaxy Bites are little balls of Galaxy chocolate with soft caramel inside? I wonder if they’ll replace Minstrels as my guilty pleasure of choice?
So what has your favourite indulgent moment been?
- Only one entry per twitter account with the designated hashtag: #galaxybites .
- 5 winners will be chosen per day from Monday 16th May to Friday 20th May.
- The competition closes on Friday 20th May 6pm BST.
- Between myself and Mars’s agents we’ll choose five winners from each day’s valid tweets.
- Only available to UK mainland addresses.
- No cash alternative available.
- We also reserve the right to exclude entries that we feel are inappropriate or not in the spirit of the competition.
- Your details won’t be passed onto anyone else, unless you’re the winner and then I’ll send it to Mars’s representatives – details on request.
- I reserve the right to remove entries that I believe aren’t human created or are an attempt to gain an unfair advantage such as automated entries.