So, how would you like to celebrate Easter a little different this year? May be with a four slices of thick fudge, three jars of gorgeously rich fudge sauce and six sachets of drinking fudge? Combined they would be worth £35.99 and you can get your hands on this gorgeous hamper, with chicks included by being one of the lucky winners that answers these two questions correctly.
But it doesn’t end there. Of course most competitions have a “one entry per household” rule. Well we’ll scrap that if your second entry is via twitter. You can add your bonus entry by being logged into Twitter and tweeting that you’ve entered and following both @chocolatereview and @fudgekitchen. It’s not really much effort is it to have another chance of winning.
The entry form:
This competition is now closed.
Don’t forget your bonus entry!
- Only one entry per household via the form, and one entry via .
- The competition closes on 19th April 2011 at 12 noon.
- I’ll choose 1 lucky winner at random from the right answers by first using a random number generator to determine if the winner should be from the form list (1) or from the Twiter list (2) and then a random number from the total number of entries.
- Could you also leave the #winfudge hashtag in your Twitter entries so I can easily find them to choose a winner?
- Only available to UK mainland addresses.
- No cash alternative available.
- Your details won’t be passed onto anyone else, unless you’re the winner and then I’ll send it to the Fudge Kitchen representatives.
- I reserve the right to remove entries that I believe aren’t human created or are an attempt to gain an unfair advantage such as using different email addresses but are all operated by the same person. I know this sounds harsh but some people are keen enough to created automated entries.
- I may have to change the rules as I can be forgetful. But I’ll post any changes here.