This Chocolatier’s Table Selection Box from Hotel Chocolat is one of the largest chocolate selection boxes I’ve seen and eaten. In fact, it took me a month to finish it off. I won’t give away the sizes as they’re the competition questions. But you can read my review for some photos.
The questions are fairly simple. All you’ve got to do is answer two questions about how heavy the box is and how many chocolates you get in the Hotel Chocolat Chocolatiers Table Selection Box which shouldn’t be too difficult to find out. Or if you prefer you can tweet your answers by clicking here.
I’ve set the competition to end on Februrary 7th so the lucky winner can use it as a Valentine’s gift if you wanted – and its worth £48 so you won’t get accused of being tight! NB. It’s currently not on sale yet. But the guys have reserved one of their new batch as a prize for you guys!
p.s. you can like us on Facebook to make sure you don’t miss any other give-aways!
Competition rules – there always has to be a touch of small print.
- Only one entry per household.
- The competition closes on 7th February 2011 at 12 noon.
- Only open to those 18 or over on 28h December 2010.
- I’ll choose 1 lucky winner at random from the right answers by first using a random number generator to choose either 1 for email or 2 for Twitter and then using the same generator to choose a number from the total number of correct answers
- Only available to UK
- No cash alternative available.
- Your details won’t be passed onto anyone else, unless you’re the winner and then I’ll send it to Hotel Chocolat’s representatives.
- I may have to change the rules as I can be forgetful. But I’ll post any changes here.