This competition has now closed.
How would you like to win a fantastic alternative Valentine’s gift? One of the highlights of 2011 for me were these superb chocolate covered strawberries from Berry Scrumptious. They were incredibly juicy, surprisingly large, fantastically flavoursome and delightfully presented.
What do you get?
In the presentation box your loved one will get a dozen chocolate covered strawberries in a variety of dark chocolate, milk chocolate and white chocolate. You’ll also get free delivery and they’ll be arrive on February 14th so you can really impress your other-half or the object of your affections.
How do I enter?
All competitions are super easy to enter. All you need to do is answer the multiple choice questions below and add your email address so we can contact you in if you’re a winner. We won’t share your details with anybody else – other than the winner whose details we’ll send to Berry Scrumptious.
If you’d like a second chance to enter and are a Twitter user all you need to do to get a second bite at the cherry strawberry is to follow both @chocolatereview and @BerrieClaire and tweet that you’ve entered. You can do that by clicking here.
ENTER HERE: Method 1
I just entered the @chocolatereview and @BerrieClaire competition to win 12 chocolate covered strawberries. Enter here: http://is.gd/chocberries
Entry Method 2
Of course there’s always rules when it comes to competitions. So here’s the rules for this one. Thankfully there aren’t all that many. We just tell you when the closing date is, how you can enter, how we choose the winner and how we don’t want these automated competition entry robots spoiling it for the people that actually take the time to enter themselves.
- One entry will be chosen at random from the form and twitter entrants.
- The competition will run from Wednesday 1st February 2012 to 6PM Sunday GMT 12th February 2012.
- The selection of winner will be made by the competition organiser alone and will not be swayed by undue influence.
- Only available to UK mainland addresses.
- No cash alternative available.
- We also reserve the right to exclude entries that we feel are inappropriate or not in the spirit of the competition.
- Your details won’t be passed onto anyone else, unless you’re the winner and then I’ll send it to the Berry Scrumptious – details on request.
- I reserve the right to remove entries that I believe aren’t human created or are an attempt to gain an unfair advantage such as automated entries.
- We’re registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Registration Number: Z266472X