To celebrate reaching the magnificent 10,000 followers mark on Twitter we have decided to team up with gift experiences company wish.co.uk and give away one of either a Champneys Chocolate Wrapper gift experience or a Mychocolate Workshop with Green and Black’s session – if you’re a winner, you choose which you win. And all you need to do is answer two simple questions below.
We’ll give you another chance to win too. You can tweet your answer for a bonus entry – just click here and fill in your answers (changing “xx” for the right answers”) which you can find below.
Champneys Chocolate Wrapper
Choose from a selection of luxurious Champneys spas located around the UK and indulge in this calorie-free body wrap treat, which will soothe, calm and rejuvenate your skin. The entire treatment lasts 55 minutes and comprises of a body exfoliation after which your body will be wrapped in delicious molten chocolate, which will work to detoxify the body, sooth aching muscles and leave the skin with a refreshed, luminous glow. You will also enjoy a relaxing scalp massage and to complete the treatment, chocolate body butter will then be massaged into the skin.
Mychocolate Workshop with Green and Black’sThe ultimate treat for chocolate fans, this workshop with Green and Black’s chocolate will teach you everything you need to know about the history of chocolate and the process of creating it. You’ll learn how to make delicious truffles from raw ingredients and create your very own chocolate bar. You’ll be given a wide selection of ingredients and flavours to use, such as chili, popping candy, marshmallow and biscuits and you’ll also learn the art of cutting, dipping and decorating using a slab of praline, bowls of melted chocolate and plenty of decorations. You’ll then get to take your chocolate masterpieces home in ribbon-tied presentation bags, along with the recipes.
Locations-: London, Brighton (South East) Manchester (North)
- Only one entry per household.
- The competition closes on 29th August 2011 at 12 noon.
- Only open to those 18 or over on 13th August 2011.
- I’ll choose 1 lucky winner at random from the right answers by first using a random number generator to choose either 1 for email or 2 for Twitter and then using the same generator to choose a number from the total number of correct answers
- Only available to UK
- No cash alternative available.
- Your details won’t be passed onto anyone else, unless you’re the winner and then I’ll send it to Wish.co.uk’s .’s representatives.
- I may have to change the rules as I can be forgetful. But I’ll post any changes here.