Would you like to win a Thorntons I Love Chocolate Hamper worth £25? Wouldn’t that solve a problem of what to get a loved-one for Christmas? Well, this has to be one of the easiest competitions we’ve ever run on this site. All you have to do is tell us how many items of chocolate you get in the hamper. The right answers will then be chosen at random to select a winner. It’s only open to UK residents (as per usual) and you can only enter the competition once.
NB: This competition has now closed.
p.s. you can like us on Facebook to make sure you don’t miss any other give-aways!
Competition rules – there always has to be a touch of small print.
- Only one entry per household.
- The competition closes on 15th December at 12 noon.
- Only open to those 18 or over on 30th November 2010.
- I’ll choose 1 lucky winner at random from the right answers by first using a random number generator to choose either 1 for email or 2 for Twitter and then using the same generator to choose a number from the total number entrered.
- Only available to UK
- No cash alternative available.
- Your details won’t be passed onto anyone else, unless you’re the winner and then I’ll send it to Thorton’s representatives.
- I may have to change the rules as I can be forgetful. But I’ll post any changes here.