At this time of year we just love saving on the cost of Christmas so wouldn’t it be great if you could win a lovely Chocolate Hamper worth £40.95 from Chocolate Trading Co. just by asking two easy questions? It’s very simple to enter – all you need to do is tell us how many chocolates can be found in the selection box which forms the hamper, and the price of one of their cute lollies.
All you need to do if you win is decide if you’re going to give the hamper to one person, split up the chocolates and give them to many people, or just have the lot to yourself!
You can find the quick competition entry form below, but if you’re also on Twitter you can have a bonus entry. Details below. And good luck!
This competition is now closed.
If you’re on Twitter you can have a bonus entry by just tweeting that you’ve entered and following our account (so we can notify if you win) and @choctradingco – because they’re giving the hamper away. It’s simple, just click the link below.
Just to help you get a second entry, you’ve got to be following both accounts: @chocolatereview and @choctradingco.
Of course there’s always rules when it comes to competitions. So here’s the rules for this one. Thankfully there aren’t all that many. We just tell you when the closing date is, how you can enter, how we choose the winner and how we don’t want these automated competition entry robots spoiling it for the people that actually take the time to enter themselves.
- One entry will be chosen at random from the form and twitter entrants.
- The competition will run from Friday 18th November 2011 to midnight Monday GMT 12th December
- The selection of winner will be made by the competition organiser alone and will not be swayed by undue influence.
- Only available to UK mainland addresses.
- No cash alternative available.
- We also reserve the right to exclude entries that we feel are inappropriate or not in the spirit of the competition.
- Your details won’t be passed onto anyone else, unless you’re the winner and then I’ll send it to the Chocolate Trading Co.’s representatives – details on request.
- I reserve the right to remove entries that I believe aren’t human created or are an attempt to gain an unfair advantage such as automated entries.