The fantastic people at The Chocolate Trading Co. have kindly donated a Superior Selection Ultimate Chocolate Hamper for a competition in the run up to Father’s Day.
The Chocolate Trading Co. sell fine and luxury chocolate from around the world. I’ve reviewed a fair amount of the chocolate they sell from the likes of Pralus, Valrhona, Beschle, Booja Booja but my favourite is Michel Cluizel with the 1ers Crus De Plantation Dark Chocolate Ganaches being my favourite – which were simply wonderful.
To be in with a chance of winning this chocolate hamper. All you need to do is answer two questions correctly. The first is “How many bars of chocolate are in their Best of The Best Dark Chocolate Bar Offer” and the second is “Which tanned TV presenter from Macclesfield has a keen interest in antiques? Hint its not Bruce Dickinson.” – They’re basied in Macclesfield. I’ll then choose one lucky person at random to win the chocolate hamper.
Competition now closed
As ever there are some competition rules:
- Only one entrant per household
- The competition will close on 14th June at 12pm and we’ll try and get a winner chosen and notified that day.
- Only UK mainland addresses, as I expect it’ll cost a fortune to post.
- I can be daft and forget to add rules, so I may have to do that.
- Your details won’t be passed onto anyone else – only the winner will have their contact details passed on to The Chocolate Trading Co. to allow for your prize to be delivered.