Seeing as the last Pierre Marcolini competition was such a huge success, we’ve decided to offer an other chance to win some chocolate from one of Europe’s best chocolatier – in fact I’ve recently concluded they are the finest chocolates of the year.
– The Prize –
This time we have a four layer (worth up €140) with the collection:
- Fancy Christmas Tree,
- Malline Découverte,
- Saveurs du Monde and;
- Truffes du Jour,
… and a two layer selection box worth up to €70 with a Fancy Christmas Tree collection and one with Malline Découverte. I’ve had these chocolates before and they’re sensational – in fact they’re my favourite chocolate selection box of the year (and I’ve had a huge amount of chocolate!)
– The Newsletter-
Last year’s questions were perhaps too easy. So here we’re going to make them harder. If you had signed up for the Pierre Marcolini newsletter you would have got some fantasic, interesting and insightful information about how chocolate is made, so we’ve based the questions on that.
– How Do I Enter? –
All you need to do is sign up to the Pierre Marcolini newsletter here (then click “Know”). And then answer the questions below.
Of course, many of you haven’t signed up. So below the questions you’ll see a copy of the newsletter. All you’ve got to do is read the parts about chocolate making below and answer the questions. Don’t worry if you can’t read it, the first button on the left opens it fully.
– A Bonus Entry –
If you’ve entered below, you can have a second entry by tweeting that you taken part in the competition. All you need to do is click here and tweet the message.
– The Competition Form –
- Only one entry per household.
- The competition closes on 17th December 2011 at 8pm GMT.
- Only open to those 18 or over on 9th December 2011 as some of the chocolates may have alcohol in.
- I’ll choose a lucky winner at random from the right answers by first using a random number generator and one from Twitter for people that have retweeted and follow both the Chocolate Reviews and Pierre Marcolini twitter accounts at the time the competition closes.
- Only available to UK mainland addresses.
- No cash alternative available.
- Your details won’t be passed onto anyone else, unless you’re the winner and then I’ll send it to the Pierre Marcolini representatives.
- The lucky competition winners will be sent the selection boxes shortly afterwards.
- I may have to change the rules as I can be forgetful. But I’ll post any changes here.