This is quite possibly the quickest and easiest chocolate recipe I’ve added to the site. It’s for hot chocolate made out of Galler dark chocolate. It’s just a case of using the pieces of their dark chocolate, some milk, creak and sugar. Even I could make this. When I’m down in London next I’ll get some to try. In the mean time, I might just make some hot chocolate with some of my left over chocolate and see what it tastes like!
120ml whole milk/soya milk
40ml single cream
20g brown sugar
70g Noir 70 tablet
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces.
- Pour the milk, cream and sugar into a pan and bring slowly to the boil.
- As soon as it reaches the boil, remove the pan from the heat and add the chopped chocolate to the pan.
- Stir gently to combine all the ingredients.
- The chocolate will melt to create a smooth emulsion with no lumps.
- Pour into warmed mugs and serve immediately.
Buying the chocolate bar … well you can get it direct from Galler online, or visit their stores.